Of course if one of the Koch brothers was going through the Jerry Springer-style drama going on here, it'd be getting a whole lotta more attention from your liberal media:
That’s not an exaggerated headline at all: according to Manhattan court records, an angry Brazilian soap opera actress named Adriana Ferreyr literally punched her ex-boyfriend George Soros in the head during a deposition, and hit at least three other people.
As stated in testimony from Soros’s lawyers, the punch-fest took place last week during a private deposition for a multi-million dollar lawsuit Ferreyr filed against Soros in 2011. Ferreyr, 30, is demanding that Soros, 83, give her the $1.9 million condo in the Upper East Side he promised her while they were dating. (Soros eventually gave the condo to his new wife, which, oooosh.)
Here is the timeline of Actual Events that Allegedly Actually Happened, On Penalty of Perjury, according to the New York Daily News:
1) In the middle of Soros’s two-hour long deposition to Ferreyr’s lawyer, Ferreyr herself storms into the room with a videographer. “I am filming and calling CNN,” she “insisted in a loud voice”, according to records.
2) Ferreyr’s lawyer tells her she’s not allowed to film the deposition. Ferreyr punches her own lawyer in the arm (Punch count: 1) and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
3) Soros goes to the restroom (so old), but runs into Ferreyr in the hallway. “Asshole! You piece of shit!” Ferreyr screams at him.
4) Soros’s attorney Martin Singer then states that Ferreyr spent another 20 minutes yelling at her own lawyer, then tried once again to film the deposition with her cellphone/possibly computer.
5) And everything went to hell during the lunch break, according to Singer, when Ferreyr punched everyone in the face:
“Suddenly and without warning … [Ferreyr] lunged at Mr. Soros — who is 83 years old — and struck his head with her hands, knocking off the headphones he was wearing to amplify the audio in the room.”(Punch count: 2)
“Ms. Ferreyr pulled back her arm to strike Mr. Soros in the face. I was able to grab both of (her) arms to move her away….I let go of her arms. Ms. Ferreyr immediately swung at my face, knocking off my glasses.”(Punch count: 3)
BONUS ROUND: Ferreyr then slapped one of Soros’s aides in the face and kicked him in the shins.
Soros’s lawyers have asked the presiding judge to prevent Ferreyr from editing any footage she took during the confrontation.RELATED: George Soros, 82, Gets Engaged To His Much Younger Girlfriend