Glenn Beck correctly predicted Keith Olbermann’s firing two weeks ago, in the video clip above.
Here’s what else he had to say then:
* MSNBC is in incredible trouble, since Comcast does not see it as a loss-leader the way GE did.
* Comcast will run MSNBC as a business (not, as GE did, a tool to curry favor with the Obama administration by supplying the Left with a 24/7 propaganda network in exchange for whatever corporate subsidies, stimulus funds, and other corporate bribes GE wanted in this quid pro quo)
* If Comcast wants MSNBC to stay a Leftist station, it will still feature Leftist content…but it will have to strike a balance where it makes money (which it does not currently)
* Beck said, emphatically, that Comcast would not allow Keith Olbermann to stay on the air (and as of yesterday, 1/21/11, Beck was right)
* Keith Olbermann outlived his usefulness for radical and revolutionaries on the Left